top of page
OPENS April 1
Packing Lists & Camp Schedules will be posted on this page 2 weeks prior to the start date of the camp. Registered campers will also receive an email with this information 2 weeks prior to the start date of the camp.
Camp K uses a registration system called Jumbula. Once registration opens, a link will be provided above from this page to Jumbula. Once you fill out the registration form on Jumbula, you will be given 3 payment options:
1. PayPal--for debit and credit card payments. You will be able to make one payment for multiple campers' registration fees, Snack Shack money, t-shirts, and yearbooks. NO NEED TO BRING CASH AT CHECK-IN.
2. Check--address a check to "Camp Koinonia" and mail to 43062 N. River Dr., Sweet Home, OR 97386. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PAYMENTS AT CHECK-IN. WE MUST RECEIVE PAYMENT IN ADVANCE TO GUARANTEE A SPOT FOR YOUR CAMPER.
3. Church Scholarship--for campers working on a scholarship program through a church affiliated with Camp K (see "How Church Scholarships Work" below).
Prior to registering your camper, you must already have this arrangement made with a church. Do not select this option at Check-Out unless you know a church is sponsoring you.
The registration form will ask for the name of the church and the name of a person at that church for us to contact in order to verify the scholarship your camper is receiving.
IF ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL IS PAYING FOR YOUR CAMPER:
1. Register your camper on Jumbula (follow the link from this page). The registration form will ask for the name of the person who is paying for your camper.
2. Paypal--select this option and enter that person's debit or credit card information.
2. Check--select this option and finish Check-Out. Have the person mail a check to "Camp Koinonia" at 43062 N. River Dr., Sweet Home, OR 97386. Please have them write the name of your camper on the "note" line of the check.
WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PAYMENTS AT CHECK-IN. WE MUST RECEIVE PAYMENT IN ADVANCE TO GUARANTEE A SPOT FOR YOUR CAMPER.
How Church Scholarships Work
Camp K does not currently have its own scholarship program. Instead, several local churches offer scholarship programs for children and youth who attend their churches, and in some cases, to families who are not affiliated with a church.
Each church has its own set of requirements for their scholarships--in some cases, campers are required to complete daily devotions, memory verses, and service hours, so we recommend you contact them in the early Spring.
Camp K can help connect you to a local church, if you are interested. Our contact information is at the bottom of this page.
bottom of page